TAX FACTS

Odd things that only happen in America.

TAX FACTS

Postby andysbeef » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Fact; according to the Tax Foundation, Americans will pay more in taxes in 2011 than they will spend on food, clothing and housing combined -- and it's still not enough for Barack'O.
andysbeef

Re: TAX FACTS

Postby andysbeef » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:40 pm

I saw an interview, the other day, of an Exec from CISCO. He shed some light why companies are leaving the USA in droves. He made PERFECT sense!
His reasoning: Ireland and Switzerland have a corporate business tax structure of just a little over 10% with a guarantee that it will NEVER get any higher.
The USA has a corporate business tax structure of 35% with a guarantee that it WILL get higher especially with Barack'O.
I hate the thought of businesses leaving America but with a president (?) like Barack'O wouldn't you leave????
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:11 am

Here is a TAX FACT that will frost your ass!
Warren Buffett is a MULTI billionaire, yeah that's 'B' with a BILLION, somewhere around 50 BILLION. Anyway he's in the news saying that he doesn't pay enough taxes....HUH? an honest Democrat? Last year he paid 17.4% in Taxes while the rest of the people in his office (20 of them) paid from 33% - 41%. Now you can see why the middle class has had enough of the BS....PAY ATTENTION MR. BOEHNER! If the tax scale were applied correctly, assuming the middle class was correct, Warren Buffett should be paying 45% - 50% NOT 17.4%. So it's obvious to me that the scale is 'SLANTED' so the middle class pays MOST of the taxes in the good old USA.
Mr. Boehner, you are WRONG! We need to tax the rich on the SAME proportionate scale that we use on the middle class, and that MAY mean reducing the burden on the middle class. Now let's get one thing perfectly clear....if, IF, the Republicans admit that their is an unusual burden in the tax structure the percentages WILL be reduced so STILL the rich would not be paying what they should pay. You see, it's all a big game to them and NOTHING will change that will put an extra burden on the 'elite'. Don't ya know...they ARE the 'elite', just ask them!
andysbeef

Postby elliotman » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:34 pm

For some time I have been preaching about all of these elected crooks in the US senate and House. I have stated over and over, get them out. Vote all independent. Although I think some folks are actually waking up, many still hold to the "it's a wasted vote". Well I have a solution to this mentality. The next 2 elections for the House and the Senate, vote for anyone, independent, Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, Tea Party. It doesn't matter one bit which one you choose as long as you follow this 1 guideline...DO NOT VOTE FOR ANY INCUMBANT. This way everyone can follow what ever party they like and we still get all the idiots out of office. Going forward, when they vote for stupid crap like a 38 billion cut from the budget and pat themselves on the back afterwards, vote them out next election. If everyone did this, the message would be heard loud and clear. WE THE PEOPLE are taking no more of the current antics in the federal government. Remember, if your rep or congressman only appears to represent his party line, he is NOT representing ALL his constituants. Once he is sworn in, he is obligated by moral and legal law to represent EVERYONE in his district, making sure that government actions are best for all people and not just those of a specific party affiliation. This can also apply at the state and local level. One more thing, many times the same folks that claim that an independant vote is a wasted vote, also have no freaking clue who they are voting for when they vote for Judges, Magistrates, and most other non politically affiliated elected officials. I say a uninformed vote in these areas is much worse than voting independant. We recently had a nice looking lady judge (i say this because I can think of no other reason she got re-elected) re-ellected even though she was under investigation in a corruption probe in county government. Now she had not been charged at the time but it was publically known that she was a person of interest in the probe and in every case, that has turned into a confession and plea deal or charges and trial which all have lost if it goes that far. Needless to say, she was convicted of bribery and case tampering and is now off the bench awaiting appeal. She was also sentenced to a prison term but of course is out during the appeal. Wake up people and use some common sense already.
elliotman

Return to Only in America!