Getting acquainted

Stop in here and meet Andy.

Getting acquainted

Postby andysbeef » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:07 am

Hi, all. Well the first thing that I have to say is that I have a great love for AMERICA,
....screw all the other countries. No I don't want to send other countries money to feed the hungry, we have that here. No I don't want to send other countries money to house the homeless, we have that here, etc., etc. Why do we have this???? Because our politicians are to busy lining their pockets and worrying about themselves and NOT taking care of 'We The People'. Do you think that our founding fathers really gave a shit about England (Europe) when they wrote the 'Constitution'?, Hell no. So why are our dim-wit politicians (political pukes) bending over backwards for them now and ignoring AMERICA? You will read much more in the related forums and I will say it in plain words....no side stepping and I have a firm conviction in what I say. Oh yeah, and I don't give a rats ass if you don't agree, unless your an old 'Coot' like me, then I prolly cut you a little slack. If you don't see a topic that you like, start one of your own. I'm sure there will be someone to 'chew' on it.
I worked in the auto industry (Mechanical Design Engineer, Senior) for more years than I want to admit and lived in the Detroit area the whole time. I like American cars (Ford products please), deer hunting, target shooting, Harley's, NASCAR, boating on the Great Lakes and golf if my back wasn't screwed up. My love of NASCAR did fade when they let TOYOTA in. I turned my season tickets in (after 18 years) when that happened and I quit buying from Home Depot and NAPA, they sponsored Toyota. If you live in the USA and drive a foreign car you ARE the problem and NOT part of the solution.
As the American (Big 3) Auto Industry goes so goes America, that's a fact Jack like it or not. Is your house in foreclosure??, your job that you been on after 15-20 years doesn't look steady?? go buy another foreign car.........I BUY AMERICAN CARS! (The profits/jobs stay here!)

For some reason this forum wouldn't allow pictures to be added so I put one in the 'General chatter, comments and other BS' forum (Meet Andy Picture/Story) along with some highlights.

I'm kind of like Limbaugh without the fancy words and drugs.

MADD, "I applaud your efforts"....in remembrance of Leo.
andysbeef

Return to Meet Andy