BLACK LIVES MATTER????

Talk about strange, rude, weird and random things.

BLACK LIVES MATTER????

Postby andysbeef » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:28 pm

The latest slogan in the media, 'Black Lives Matter'. Could have fooled me!
If black lives matter why aren't the 'PARENTS' teaching their kids right from wrong?
If black lives matter why aren't the 'PARENTS' teaching their kids responsibilities?
If black lives matter why aren't the 'PARENTS' helping and encouraging their kids in doing school work & homework?
If black lives matter why aren't the 'PARENTS' showing their kids the value & self satisfaction in 'working' for what you get?
If black lives matter why aren't the 'PARENTS' teaching their kids to clean up the neighborhood?
If black lives matter why aren't the 'PARENTS' teaching/showing their kids to 'turn-in' law breakers making for a safer place to live.
If black lives matter why are there bars on the windows of businesses only in black neighborhoods?
If black lives matter why is there so much black on black crime? Your own don't believe it so why should anyone else?
If black lives matter who's your role model....Bill Cosby/Obama/Rappers? Should be Allen West and/or Ben Carson!
If black lives matter why is there looting ONLY in black neighborhoods?
Forgot....80% of black kids don't have 'PARENTS'....so, that's my problem?
So...if black lives matter why don't you show me and not tell me?

Remember, blacks are about 20% of the population in and around big cities but they are 80% of the problem.
andysbeef

Re: BLACK LIVES MATTER????

Postby andysbeef » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:07 am

Now let me see if I have this right.

There's no guidance or discipline in the home. The family situation is so unstable; 'Junior' doesn't even know where to send a Father's Day card. Junior gets dumped into the education system where he is socially promoted because the overwhelmed school district can't deal with the undisciplined whelp. Junior's major formative influences are 'gangsta' rap videos and a corresponding peer group of gangsta wannabes.

At age 18, Junior is turned loose on society carrying a bad attitude, a broken compass and no respect for authority. Junior gets himself in big trouble with the law because he is illiterate, unskilled, unemployable and his only source of income other than Government assistance is illegal and meets dire consequences.

Then, the situation diagnosis is that the police need more training, compassion, sensitivity and understanding.
Pardon me for asking, but do you really believe this BS?
andysbeef

Return to Random beefs